Are you the networker who knows how to build lasting relationships with customers and prospects within your own region? Do you have the ability to understand the needs of our customers and translate them into appropriate aftermarket products or services working in a field of technology and commerce. Are you the team player driven by achieving commercial goals? Then the job of Account manager Aftermarket Sales will definitely suit you!
- Responsible for all aftermarket and sales activities for the Contiweb LLC market related to HSWO (heat set web offset) customers and affiliated digital products for these HSWO customers.
About the department
Within Aftermarket Sales and Service at our Contiweb site in Gonic, NH-USA, we focus on generating revenue from service support agreements, enhancement and performance improvements of the customer’s existing equipment, extending the lifetime and reducing operating cost.
Enhancements are defined as components or modules that bring a performance improvement to the customers’ existing machinery and reducing obsolescence, by adding functionality, increasing efficiency or extending service life.
What you will do
As an Account manager Aftermarket Sales for the US domestic and Canada market, you know how to convince existing and new customers to purchase aftermarket product and services to generate sales growth within your region.
- Sales of Service Support Agreements and enhancements
- Inventory customer needs and translate them into possible technical solutions
- Promote Contiweb solutions and machines and advise (potential) customers on technical opportunities
- Prepare quotations with office team and negotiate terms and conditions finalizing the commercial agreements
- Working together with your peer Account and Sales managers (also within Equipment Sales) and colleagues from our worldwide team
- Identify opportunities for Service support and Equipment Sales
- Stay abreast of market development and report to the organization when opportunities arise and/or adjustment are needed
Who we are
For decades, Contiweb is the market leader for manufacturing drying and web-handling equipment, providing integrated technical solutions for web offset printing, digital inkjet printing and packaging production. When someone asks what we do, we proudly say, “Realizing your full potential”.
This is also your opportunity within Contiweb! At about us you can read our whole story.
Who are you
Realizing your full potential is not only what we promise our clients, but also our team members. What do you want to develop and achieve?
As Account manager Aftermarket Sales you are driven and result oriented, you want to achieve your commercial goals. You have a technical commercial background from your education and/or work experience. Experience in such a position is not required, but you do demonstrate technical affinity. If you are a starter and you recognize yourself in this profile, we want to talk to you!
- Higher vocational work- and/or thinking level, for example in the direction of engineering or business administration
- Good communicator with command of English is a requirement, Spanish is a plus
- Commercial knowledge and affiliation
- Work experience in a machine manufacturing industry, installation technology and after-market service is a plus
- Willingness to travel approximately 50% of your time
What we provide
- We offer a robust benefit package- including, but not limited to, medical coverages, 401k, paid time off
- Base salary plus bonus compensation plan
- Laptop, phone
- Results-oriented team with a passion for technology, innovation and (work)enjoyment
At Contiweb you are given the opportunity to show what you have to offer, both individually and as a team member. In the “Contiweb”, all the necessary knowledge and expertise is available to you. What is your personal ambition? Which skills do you want to develop? Make the choice to become who you want to be. Realizing your full potential.
Create who you want to be
Apply now at Contiweb and create who you want to be, realizing your full potential. Fill in the contract form below and we will see each other soon!