Are you looking for an electrical engineering challenge? Do you enjoy working in a multidisciplinary team? And do you enjoy steering (small) projects?
- Working together with the Engineering team on challenging projects
- Driven team player, in collaboration with your Contiweb colleagues
- Room to actively develop your expertise in your work field and other skills through training and education
About the department
Contiweb has an Engineering team working for the Equipment and Aftermarket departments. Within this team, the disciplines of mechanical, electrical, process and software are represented. The work within the Engineering department can be divided into four segments; developing new machines (new equipment or aftermarket solutions), maintaining the existing product package (sustaining), finding technical solutions to complex technical problems (performance) and developing variants (configure to order).
What you will do
As Electrical Engineer within Contiweb, you design the electrical part of the machine and take care of its elaboration and detailling.
- You analyse the established product definitions, design requirements and draw up specification documents on this basis
- Translating specifications in combination with machine building standards into a cost- and quality-conscious design
- Using Eplan, you elaborate design in electrical schematics and parts list and evaluate the design for manufacturability and possible product risks
- Ensuring proper documentation of all related design documents
- Managing/ coordinating (small) projects – you set out and follow up on actions, plan the necessary meetings and record everything
If interested, there are opportunities to be application manager of Eplan.
If you want to know more about what a day as an Electrical Engineer looks like, read here.
Who we are
For decades now, Contiweb has been a specialist manufacturer of drying and web-handling equipment, and provider of integrated technical solutions for web offset printing, digital inkjet printing and packaging production. When someone asks what we do, we proudly say, “Realizing your full potential!”. And that opportunity is yours within Contiweb! At about us you can read our whole story.
Who are you
Realizing your full potential, that’s what we promise our clients, but also our employees. Where is your growth? As an Electrical Engineer, you are energised by a challenge in the electrical engineering field. You enjoy working alternately in a multidisciplinary team and individually on projects. You can switch well between different activities, prioritise and dive into complex issues. You are able to take the lead in (small) projects,follow up and record the required actions.
- Higher vocational work and think level, preferably you have already worked in a similar position within mechanical engineering
- You have knowledge of components and assembly techniques
- You have extensive experience with Eplan and preferably with Windchill
What we provide
- A good basic salary between € 3.100 and € 5.000 gross per month (based on a 40 hour week)
- Favorable employee benefits
- Collective bonus scheme, 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Laptop will be provided
- Results-oriented team with a passion for technology, innovation and (work)enjoyment
- Working in a completely new work environment
At Contiweb, you are given every opportunity to show what you have to offer, both individually and as a team member. In the “Contiweb”, all the necessary knowledge and expertise is available to you. What is your personal ambition? Which skills do you want to develop? Make the choice to become who you want to be. Realizing your full potential.
Become who you want to be
Apply now at Contiweb and create who you want to be, realizing your full potential. Fill in the application form below and we will get back to you soon!