Are you that technical allrounder for customers worldwide? Expand your world as a Field Service Engineer at Contiweb!
- Specialized service engineer, maintenance engineer and breakdown engineer all in one
- Driven team player with your Contiweb colleagues and specialists/ market leaders worldwide
- Room to actively develop your expertise in your work field and other skills through training and education
- (Learning) to work with the latest techniques, technological methodologies and innovative software
What you will do
As an international Field Service Engineer at Contiweb, you will be responsible for technical troubleshooting, performing periodic maintenance, installation of updates and commissioning of new Contiweb equipment and technical service on similar third-party equipment for all our customers in Europe and abroad.
- Technical inspections, preventive and corrective maintenance and troubleshooting in the mechanical and electrical field
- Based in Boxmeer, you can be assigned to our customers anywhere the world. Together, we keep an eye on the right work-life balance
- You always start your work well-prepared. You read the service assignment and check whether all parts, materials and tools are present in collaboration with the Service Support Coordinator
- Clear reporting and administrative processing of the work you have done is also part of your job
- During your work, you take care of your own safety and that of the people around your workplace
Who we are
For decades now, Contiweb has been a specialist manufacturer of drying and web-handling equipment, and provider of integrated technical solutions for web offset printing, digital inkjet printing and packaging production. When someone asks what we do, we proudly say, “Realizing your full potential!”. And that opportunity is yours within Contiweb! At about us you can read our whole story.
Who are you
Realizing your full potential is what we promise our clients, but also our team members. What do you want to develop?
As Field Service Engineer, you are responsible for the (hands-on) solutions at our customers’ premises; service orientation, customer satisfaction and cooperation are a matter of course to you. Around 90% of the time, you will be working internationally, primarily within Europe, so you are also proficient in languages. Knowledge of aftermarket, manufacturing engineering and software solutions are useful. One thing is certain, you always go for the highest level.
- Mechanical, electrical or mechatronic background at MBO+ working and thinking level
- Knowledge of control systems, safety regulations and troubleshooting and maintenance methods
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English, German is a pre.
What we provide
- A good basic salary between € 3.000 and € 4.500 gross per month (based on a 40 hour week)
- Favorable employee benefits
- Collective bonus scheme, 27 vacation days and 13 ADV days
- Laptop, mobile phone and lease car will be provided
- Results-oriented team with a passion for technology, innovation and (work)enjoyment
At Contiweb, you are given every opportunity to show what you have to offer, individually and as a team member. In the “Contiweb”, all the necessary knowledge and experience is available to you. What is your personal ambition? What skills do you want to develop? Make the choice to become who you want to be. Realizing your full potential.
Become who you want to be
Apply now at Contiweb and create who you want to be, realizing your full potential. Fill in the application form below and we will see each other soon!